Vision & Mission
We are committed to establishing a school for developing students’ character and achieving academic excellence through collaboration.
The mission of CNEC Christian College is to educate students in areas of moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and spiritual development. This process will take place in an environment conducive to learning and in the context of interaction between staff and students.
- To provide a holistic education;
- To nurture people of excellence; and
- To promulgate the Truth and lead students to an abundant life.
Major Concerns (2016-2022)
- Enhancing Students’ Learning Attitude
- Develop Students’ Character: Responsibility and Respect