- Provide opportunities for students to reach out to help the people in need in our community
- Enhance students’ self-esteem
- Develop students’ leadership and communication skills, and the ability to work well with a team
- Hot Meal Service
- Service for the elderly
- Service for the Asian minorities
- Service for newly-arrived children
- Service for the grassroots community
Co-work with the NGOs or church to organize voluntary services for the people in need in our community.
Social Service Group
- To build empathy in students and provide them with the opportunities to care for the underprivileged in society.
- To connect students with our community and society, enabling them to become responsible and compassionate citizens.
- To foster students’ leadership.
- To understand the values of serving others.
- To strengthen the bond between students and residents in Kwai Tsing community.
- To serve a wide range of non-governmental organizations.
- Yau Shuk Yuen
- Cheung Lam
- Chan Wing Fung
- Or Wai Shan
Types of Activities
- Visiting the needy
- Flag-selling for fundraising
- Training for volunteer service