- Our students admitted are in general of higher ability. They have great potentials and are willing to learn.
- Teachers are professionally trained. They care about the growth of the students.Good rapport between students and teachers has been established.
- There is steady support from our long-term partners. The School Church, the Parent Association, and the Alumni Association enhance the effectiveness of parenting, holistic development of the students and school development.
- The Incorporated Management Committee provides the school with great support.
- The school places emphasis on the nurturing of students’ all-round abilities, morality and spiritual growth.
- There is diversity in terms of students’ learning ability.
- Some students seem rather passive and are not self-motivated enough to learn independently.
- Some senior teachers will reach their retirement age in a few years. There is a critical need for the school management to initiate succession planning and provide more training opportunities for potential middle managers.
- The school has a very close partnership with the CNEC Chapel. Gospel work and character building can be facilitated effectively.
- The CNECCC Education Foundation is launched. With the additional resources, the education quality and environment will be enhanced.
- Covid-19 urges a paradigm shift to blended learning (face-to-face and online learning). This also urged the importance of self-directed learning.
- Social impact from the internet and contemporary culture affect the learning
attitude, studies and time management of students. Positive education and Christian values need to be strengthened.
- Covid-19 poses a threat to learning and teaching. Interacting with students become more restricted and monitoring them through online platform is not easy.