Training Day for Big Brothers and Sisters
- To create a more pleasant and supportive campus atmosphere especially for F.1 students.
- To strengthen the students' sense of belonging to our school.
- To train student leaders as the big brothers and sisters and act as the role models.
- To train the big brothers and sisters to take the initiative to teach F.1 students to adapt new school life and to share the experiences in dealing with some social skill, academic affairs and personal hygiene problem.
Character Strengths Games Booth Day
- To implement the program by organizing pre-service training camp, training day and in-service support meetings for the big brothers and sisters.
- Arrange “ F.1 Orientation Day” to introduce the big brothers and sisters to the F.1 classes.
- Participation in F.1 Homework Class to assist F.1 schoolmates working on their assignments.
- Arrange F.1 Lunch-gathering with big brothers and sisters.
- Participate in the activities of the Gospel Week.
There are 38 big brothers and sisters to serve all F. 1 new schoolmates in the academic year 21 – 22. There are four students’ advisors including teachers and social worker to provide advices and assistance to the big brothers and sisters.